3.04.2011

Finishing Touches


I have just about completed my ocean blue bedroom or rather I should say retreat for now it feels like one. A while ago I found a charming chandelier from IKEA just because I liked it, not that I knew where it would go. But now I know what the finishing touch is for my new room....the chandelier. Today I will paint it's silver hardware white into a vintage look and since the ceiling doesn't have an electrical connection I've cut the mount and cords off and will place votive candles in the bulb candlesticks. With the chandelier overhead I shall lie on the bed and dream of my next project.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

sounds so lovely--i can't wait to see it!

Diane said...

Nice Chandelier! thanks for telling me about the special K challenge, I will be starting it Monday morning.

Ashley said...

man I wish I could see that in person right now. guess I'll just have to wait til june!

Featured Post

Wow!  Are you ready for Halloween?  Where does the time go?    It's a fun time around here.   Parties are booked.  Costumes are still i...